Peng, Professional Model Turned Fashion PR (Here is her Instagram)
Barneys New York, New York
Sin Style With Peng
1. What do you do?
I majored in Fashion Design and Performance in Shanghai several years ago, then I became a professional model as expected. Now I’m studying Fashion Marketing at Parsons The New School For Design and doing a Public Relations Internship at Akris Inc.
2. What are your favorite shopping spots in NYC, and worldwide?
What my shopping spots have in common are creative designers, exclusive displays and easeful shopping environment, just like Opening Ceremony, OAK, COS and Barneys in NYC, also some selected shops in Shanghai.
3. What online shops are your favorite online shopping destinations?
Ssense, The Corner, Outnet, AssemblyNYC, Shoescribe and Farfetch.
4. What items do you already have in your wardrobe but would still like to buy more of?
Hats….. and silky shirts.
5. How do you get rid of old clothes and accessories?
Sell to the second hand stores or leave to the homeless.
6. What things would you never get rid of?
Earphones and Polaroids.
7. Which item would you pick for me during our shopping trip together?
Chloe white sheer shirt.
8. What do you want to get most during our shopping trip together
The blue shirt I wanted to try on, but we forgot to look at the brand.
9. What fashion items would you like to receive as a gift?
Loewe Triangle Bag
10. Whom would you like to go shopping with most?
My dad? Because he will pay for everything! Just kidding..I would most like to go shopping with my neighbor, we’ve known each other for quite a long time and have twin tastes on fashion, which effectively shortens the shopping selection process.